8.4.14

Tasty Tuesday #56 ... featuring desserts + a call for permanent hosts..

Hi  everyone !! 
Each week, since December 2013, our team of 10 amazing bloggers have been hosting this fabulous party! 


Without you, we wouldn't have a party at all. So we think you're pretty special and deserve to benefit from linking up with us each week. Here's how:

Before we get to the party, we have a couple of ground rules to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time:


&

a very important announcement...

Due to circumstantial pressures some of us will not be able to host the party any longer. 
In my case, we are planning to move back to India soon and I am not sure if between the relocation and managing my toddler I'll be able to maintain a proper schedule for blogging.  

In view of the above, the Tasty Tuesday team has decided to look for a new set of  bloggers 
to permanently host Tasty Tuesdays with them.

If you're interested, please fill in this form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0P6s4FEC3oEWvIQKSgs0oQIBkCaPKZ0RouUgRBSwLE/viewform 

and you'll hear back from the team soon.

Thanks a lot for linking your recipes at Ma Niche all this while. Hope you'll continue to share your recipes and food related links at Tasty Tuesday at Anyonita Nibbles.


Now...


Classic Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Yesterfood



Butter Cookies with Dry Cherry, Raspberry and Chocolate from Something Sweet


If you were featured, we'd appreciate if you spread the word by grabbing one of our featured buttons & displaying it anywhere you see fit on your blog






Even if you weren't featured, you can spread the word about the party by grabbing this button:



7 comments:

  1. I'm truly sorry that you won't be hosting this party anymore :(
    I hope you'll be able to continue blogging, as I love your blog. You bring different recipes, aromas, tradition....
    I wish you a safe move-back to your country

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate and Caramel Ombre Cake. It was a really lovely surprise to find your comment on my blog. I'm sorry that you won't be hosting this party any more but hope that you have an easy move back to India!! Thanks again. V xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day and thank you for hosting this week's party and am sorry to see you go too!
    Cheers! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my cake this week, Tanusree! Wishing you and your family an absolutely beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest GFC & google+ follower. Thanks for hosting!
    Angie
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a networking blog hop that lasts 1 month long: “The Chain Linky CLIMB” on my blog– Thank you! Chain Linky CLIMB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and I wish you the best with your move back to India. Take Care
    Dina@KitchenDreaming

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature, Tanusree! I will miss you at Tasty Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...